Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI®) Assessments and Workshops
Over three million people have taken their first steps towards their personal leadership best with the Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI®), a 360-degree assessment tool by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique, intensive, and highly interactive experience that has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations in organizations of all sizes and in all industries. Workshop attendees often describe how The Leadership Challenge is more than a training event, how it truly changed their lives. It's a bold statement, we know, but we've watched it happen time after time, leader after leader. Immensely practical and hands-on, The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is designed to inspire, engage, and help your leaders develop the skills needed to meet whatever leadership challenges lay ahead. Learners will receive:
- A unique and highly interactive two-day program that focuses on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, developed from the original and proven research of bestselling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner.
- The Leadership Challenge Participant's Package: a Participant Workbook, Values Cards, TLC Card and The Leadership Challenge (5th Edition) book.
- The Leadership Practices Inventory Online 360 Assessment: includes LPI Self and unlimited LPI Observers (direct reports, manager, co-workers, etc.). Participants receive confidential feedback relating to the frequency of their use of The Five Practices.
- Other standard program materials and takeaways.
- Experiential activities (indoor.)
- A truly memorable experience, with lessons that stick.