Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI®) Assessments and Workshops
Over three million people have taken their first steps towards their personal leadership best with the Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI®), a 360-degree assessment tool by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner.
Based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model, the 360° assessments and facilitator materials illuminates both the effectiveness of your leaders and the level of commitment, engagement, and satisfaction of those that follow. No matter where your leaders are along their leadership development journey, the LPI will support the important work you do in developing, nurturing, and empowering your emerging leaders.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique, intensive, and highly interactive experience that has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations in organizations of all sizes and in all industries. Workshop attendees often describe how The Leadership Challenge is more than a training event, how it truly changed their lives. It's a bold statement, we know, but we've watched it happen time after time, leader after leader. Immensely practical and hands-on, The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is designed to inspire, engage, and help your leaders develop the skills needed to meet whatever leadership challenges lay ahead. Learners will receive:
- A unique and highly interactive two-day program that focuses on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, developed from the original and proven research of bestselling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner
- The Leadership Challenge Participant's Package: a Participant Workbook, Values Cards, TLC Card and The Leadership Challenge (5th Edition) book.
- The Leadership Practices Inventory Online 360 Assessment: includes LPI Self and unlimited LPI Observers (direct reports, manager, co-workers, etc.). Participants receive confidential feedback relating to the frequency of their use of The Five Practices.
- Other standard program materials and takeaways.
- Experiential activities (indoor)
- A truly memorable experience, with lessons that stick